2009. április 3., péntek

könnyű gomb


Blogom új látogatója Ana, Braziliából. A Google fordítónak köszönhetem, hogy egyre többen keresnek meg távoli országokból. Anát azért emelem ki, mert amit írt egyrészt kedves, másrészt tanulságos. Először idemásolom a megjegyzéseit:

Hi, I don't understand anything. I came across to your blog because I was searching for labyrinths images. I'm amazed by the numerous pages in Russian I've found. Now I'm amazed by your blog. I hope you can understand. It would be nice talking to a Russian person who likes arts.
спасибо
Thank you (I hope the translator did it right. :) )
Nice to meet you
Ana

I'm sorry! I said Russian in my first comment. I'm using the translator. "Heads will be falling here" It seems to be international. I'm Brazilian and in Portuguese we have the same expression! Isn't if funny? Our best translator was Paulo Ronai. He was Hungarian! He did great tranlations and was a great literature critical.
Bye, Ana :)

Vettem egyszer egy kerékpár computert, melynek használati utasítását a kínai gyártó géppel fordította. A kedvencem ebből a "PRESS LIGHT BUTTON" azaz "NYOMD MEG A VILÁGÍTÁS GOMBOT" melyet a gép így fordított "SAJTÓ KÖNNYŰ GOMB".
Úgy történik minden, ahogy ígértem. A fordítógép kellemes szórakozást nyújt és ablakot nyit a világra. Csak ki ne robbantsunk valami konfliktust a félrefordításokkal.

1 megjegyzés:

Ana írta...

How sweet of you!
That's a great cartoon. I have a clock which alarm sings a song everyday at 11:00 pm.
I don't know how to disable. :)
It's really great to be able to know people amazing people from distant countries.
It's funny that we can really have sympathy to some people because of they way their blogs are made.
I would like to put this post of yours at my blog.
I hope you give me the consent.
I've joined toonpool yesterday. I'll search for your work this afternoon.
When I was a teenager I've read Ferenc Molnár "A Pál utcai fiúk" because Paulo Rónai has translated it into portuguese.
I still remember Boka and Nemecsek quite clear.
:)